Eco Clothing, great items that sit right alongside our legendary Tarphat & Bag range, if you are looking for something different come on in and treat yourself to a one off unique pieces that's sure to be a talking point .
Also for every purchase we donate 50p towards our fresh Water fund for remote villages in the Amazonian Rainforest.
1057633 - CHILDREN OF THE TROPICS (NORTH-EAST BRAZIL)
Our scarves are supplied by our lovely friend Rebbeca who owns the Curious Yak , they are incredibly warm and versatile. Each scarf has been woven by hand in Nepal by local artisans we have been working with for over a decade. They are designed in her London based studio.
- The scarves are loved by men and woman and make the perfect gift.
- Add a splash of colour to your everyday winter coat.
- All our scarves come giftwrapped.
- Full washing instructions detailed on the packaging.
- Machine washable on delicate cycle.